When looking for ideas on fabulous bathroom remodels, you need to equip yourself with information on latest trends in bathroom remodeling. For instance, under mount sinks have become immensely popular nowadays.
In addition, installing low-flow toilets and shower heads, open showers with glass doors, including a freestanding steam unit are some other interesting ideas when considering about remodeling your bathroom in order to tranform it into a personal retreat.
Make sure you set aside your budget for the renovation work beforehand and have an eco-friendly approach while remodeling the room.
Ideas For Amazing Bathroom Remodels
- You can add a whirlpool bath in your bathroom for a experiencing a soothing and invigorating bath that helps reduce stress and anxiety. Soaking in a warm whirlpool bath can relieve arthritis and muscle pain, too.
- Ideas for relatively inexpensive bathroom remodels involve updating certain features of bathroom fixtures rather than replacing them altogether. For example, you can replace cabinet doors, handles, etc. instead of getting a new cabinet. Plus, you can change fixtures like shower taps and shower heads. Try rain showerheads and massage shower systems.
- When remodeling a bathroom, select bathroom fixtures in glass and chrome. Look for fabulous waterfall faucets. You can get a Modern Single Handle Waterfall Bathroom Vanity Vessel Sink LED Faucet in chrome finish from Amazon at a price of $42.99 instead of $109.99.
This LED faucet has solid brass construction and comes with basic accessories, and hot and cold water hose. It is temperature sensitive and features tempered glass spout.
- Converting your bathroom into a Zen-inspired spa bathroom is another amazing idea that can be incorporated by remodeling the room.
- Consider adding a splash of color in the room by painting the walls and cabinets in bold colors. Moreover, you can use faux painting techniques such as sponge painting, ragging, etc. to add texture.
- Installing linear trench shower drain system is useful for a bathroom with a walk-in shower having no entry curb. Plus, install a good vent fan in the bathroom for ventilation.
Here’s a video showing some ideas for remodeling and renovating your bathroom without burning a hole in your pocket.
- Another idea for improving and remodeling your bathroom is to replace your old countertop with granite or quartz countertop. They are elegant, attractive, durable, water-resistant, and easy to clean. On the downside, both these materials are heavy and expensive.
- The shower area can be updated with subway tiles. It is quite a popular trend these days. If you want to create a warm and relaxing atmosphere, opt for glass tiles.
- Convert your existing shower into a steam shower by installing a modular steam unit in the bathroom.
- Cool ideas for revamping small bathrooms focus on adding more lights in the room by way of recessed lighting. If possible, try to include natural light in the room by having a window and skylight. In addition, it is suggested to go for simple, sleek furniture with straight lines.