Ideas for introducing artwork in the bathroom are meant to add beauty to the overall bathroom décor in order to convert it into an inviting retreat for relaxation. Adorning the walls is the best way to incorporate art pieces in a bathroom.
The artwork should coordinate with the style of the room. While decorating your bathroom, though, make sure you do not add clutter in the room, especially if it is small in size. Plus, select objects that can withstand the moisture present in the bathroom.
Ideas for Adorning Bathroom Walls with Art
- You can decorate a feature wall with gorgeous picture frames, and wall paintings. Moreover, you can display interesting quotes and sayings on walls such as “When all else fails, take a bath”, “Happiness is a long, hot bubble bath”, “Soap is to the body what laughter is to the soul”, etc. You can use funny and quirky posters and grafitti, too.
- Ideas involving the application of artwork in a bathroom also include the use of decorative wall sconces. In addition, use bathroom mirrors that are attractive as well as functional.
- If you have a particular theme in mind then you can choose the bathroom artwork in accordance with that theme.
For instance, those you are having a vintage bathroom can find vintage magazine cover and get it framed. Kids’ bathroom can have a Disney theme displayed through wall murals, stickers for the tub, and other bath accessories.
- Collage can also help create an amazing graphic statement on a bathroom wall by a combination of high-gloss and antique tiles. You will have to choose the shades and colors wisely so that the collage looks classy and artistic.
- Another popular idea for displaying adorable art in the bathroom is to incorporate Zen inspiring images and artwork of streams, lakes or rives. Lavish and elegant Zen art vessel featuring spa-like design can serve as a functional and charming bath art. The vessel is usually available in many colors and costs about $400-$600.
- Single tile prints featuring geometric patterns or abstract designs help create incredible contemporary bathroom wall art without making the room feel crowded. Large custom-made tile panels with artistic designs are also available.
- Consider using faux painting techniques to enhance the beauty of bathroom walls by adding depth and texture. This is particularly useful in case of a small bathroom. Besides, you can apply attractive wallpaper.
- Getting an awesome bath sign or metal wall art is another cool art idea worth considering when designing a bathroom. For instance, you can find a Tree of Life Wall Art Decoration (shown below) on Amazon at a price of $34.25 instead of $99.99.
This tree of Life Sea Shell metal wall art can be displayed in a guest bathroom. In addition, you can decorate a bathroom countertop with a tropical or nautical art piece. Metal wall arts with hooks and bars are functional, too.
- A stylish bathroom vanity adds to the appeal of the bathroom décor. Hence, it is also a part of bathroom art.
- Apart from the wall décor, ideas for introducing artwork in the bathroom include suggestions for floor and backsplash as well. Thus, you can opt for beach stone inlay flooring and glass tile bathroom backsplash.